The BCom Senior Internship is designed as a chance for individuals to contribute, learn, and grow! Inspired by the popular movie The Intern starring Anne Hathaway and Robert De Niro, we’re looking for an enthusiastic applicant who’s ready to share their expertise with our team, while learning new skills, too.
Every internship (i.e. digital associate) at BCom is customized, and the Senior Digital Associate position will be no different! In an 8-10 week period, you will learn the ins and outs of the digital solutions we offer, as well as become familiar with emerging technologies in the marketing industry.
Half of your time will be spent serving as a member of our quality control team. You will proof and review all outbound work from BCom. The other 1/2 will be spent on an area of interest to you from one of our business units: digital marketing/social media, web design, analytics, operations, or sales.
You’ll get a chance to not only be mentored by a team with various areas of expertise but also serve as a mentor to them!
Applications close February 22, 2019
Position responsibilities include:
- Participate in the day-to-day operation of the BCom Team, which includes serving as a member of our quality control team
- Develop and implement a project in the area of our business that interests you most
- Serve as a mentor to other digital associates
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A passion for sharing experience, but also open to learning new trends and technologies
- Excellent team-oriented working habits
- Passion for campaigns and causes that relate to our Nebraska roots