Sales & Marketing Fellowship
BCom Solutions is looking for diverse candidates for our Sales & Marketing Fellowship. This one year fellowship is best suited for enthusiastic, creative, self-starters with a strong interest in consulting, digital marketing and communications.
Through fantastic hands-on experience in the areas of customer relationship management, pipeline management and communications outreach, you will have the opportunity to become an experienced and highly-trained consultant within the core areas of marketing and sales/business development.
If you wish to play an integral role in a fast paced, expanding team with opportunities for advancement, this is an excellent opportunity.
Position responsibilities include:
- Manage and qualify inbound leads
- Sales proposal/contract preparation
- Identify/research new relationships and initiate contact with prospective parties
- Work with company leadership to develop an aggressive, goal-oriented lead strategy
- Backend sales CRM and communications management
- Support development and implementation of digital marketing strategies
- Developing and sourcing content for BCom digital platforms and outreach opportunities
- Other responsibilities as requested
A successful candidate will have:
- Completed one prior internship in consulting, sales, marketing, administration or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organization and strategic thinking skills
- A desire to learn fundamental business skills through hands-on experience that can be applied in any startup, business, organization, etc.
- CRM experience (such as Hubspot or Salesforce) a plus
- Campaign experience, digital advertising, social media platform experience, or basic marketing experience is a plus.
- Three references who can speak to your leadership, communication and organizational skills
Apply for this position:
BCom Solutions is a Midwest-based digital consulting firm providing marketing and advertising services with offices in Lincoln and Auburn, Nebraska. The firm was recently named the fastest growing privately-owned company in Nebraska by Inc. Magazine’s 5000 Regionals List.