Internships – Summer 2022 (Applications close November 5th, 2021)
BCom’s Summer Associate Program (summer internships) is one-of-a-kind. Our paid, high-growth internships launch students into careers in digital marketing, marketing consulting, advocacy, and politics. Past interns have been offered full-time positions at our company as well as many other leading area firms, tech companies and professional services firms. Recognized in 2020 and 2021 by Inc. Magazine and Forbes, BCom is one of the fastest growing privately-owned companies in the Midwest.
Every internship at BCom is customized. You will spend half of your time with us serving as a member of our quality control team. You will proof and review all outbound work from BCom. You’ll play a role in crafting everything from local digital ads for companies and brands to websites and online audience strategies for national political candidates. The other half will be spent on an area of interest to you from one of our business units: digital marketing/social media, web design, analytics, operations, or sales.
All candidates should have an understanding of modern trends in social media, marketing and advertising. At BCom, we support a variety of campaign and corporate clients nationwide.
We are currently hiring interns with a geographic focus on Nebraska/North Carolina/Washington, D.C. Remote applicants are encouraged to apply, as well.
· Understand modern trends in social media, marketing and web design.
· Quality control on projects going out from BCom Solutions.
· Use tools like Google Analytics to understand data/analytics and derive insights for client projects.
· Create and implement a digital strategy for a local client
· Craft digital ads for causes and our campaigns division.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
· A portfolio of work completed to date or relevant experience
· Proficient level of Adobe Creative Cloud required for design/social media-focused applicants
· Excellent project management and communication skills; detail-oriented
· Excellent team-oriented working habits
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
The following skills/attributes are preferred but not required:
· Passion for campaigns and causes that relate to our rural (and Midwest) roots
· Experience with social media, graphic design, or web design
Apply for this position:
This internship is designed to be an internship experience for undergraduate and graduate students. Hours are flexible, but should expect to work a minimum of 20 hours during the summer internship.