Digital Strategist – Clay Center, Kansas Area
The local digital strategist is responsible for building successful digital marketing, advertising and media strategies for businesses and organizations in the Clay Center, Kansas surrounding area.
BCom’s rural + remote initiative seeks to build a talent base of rural digital strategists across the country to achieve our company’s mission of building a more connected, prosperous rural America.
As a local digital strategist at BCom Solutions, you will be working with our dedicated digital team to build digital strategies from the ground up. You will be the front-facing client point of contact for the community/region you represent and will spend most of your time ensuring that both our internal team and the client are on-track to achieve [digital] success.
You can view some of our recent work here.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Serving as the primary point of contact for all customer accounts in the region to which you are assigned (Clay Center, Kansas region)
- Monitoring existing digital strategies and recommending new suggestions to community businesses, organizations, and leaders
- Working with our digital team (of designers, developers, and copywriters) to turn client goals into reality
- Manage digital content for a variety of partners — including social media communications, email communications, and web content. When not spending time with clients, you’ll be drafting content and building strategies for their various digital channels.
- Work directly with our partners (clients) to create and execute strategies focused on achieving campaign goals
- Provide detailed updates to senior management and clients on a regular basis
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience with digital solutions, including social media, email, and web optimization
- Experience working with, or in, rural communities and business development
- Experience with online, paid media including social media and web ads preferred by not required
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task on various projects under pressure
- Excellent team-oriented working habits