Our expanding company is seeking a digital coordinator to join our team. This entry level position will execute digital marketing strategies focused on achieving client goals. We’re looking for a proactive and disciplined self-starter with an innate curiosity to think creatively and analytically about solving problems with digital platforms. This job is an exciting opportunity to join the fastest growing privately-owned company in Nebraska as recognized by Inc. Magazine’s 5000 Regionals List.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Digital marketing execution for owned, earned and paid channels (e.g., web, email, affiliate, display, search).
- Check in daily on platforms to make sure there are no red flags.
- Manage real-time content and event/activation needs.
- Web “updates” – adding articles, support tickets (minor code tasks).
- Execute and monitor ad campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc.
- Analyze website SEO, SEM, page speed and mobile improvements.
- Ensure analytics and tracking pixels are installed and KPIs are being measured accurately on all accounts.
- Pull data necessary to create analytics reports.
- Support on-boarding new clients and setting up new accounts.
- Take part in brainstorms, team meetings and calls.
- Keep up to date with evolving online media and technology trends and brief on how to capitalize most effectively on the latest tech developments.
- Other responsibilities as requested.
A successful candidate will have:
- Completed one previous internship in communications and digital marketing/advertising (or similar).
- Ability to learn new tools and CRMs.
- Agency experience preferred but not required.
- A love for spreadsheets, data and analytics.
- Knowledge or desire to learn basic HTML, CSS and WordPress.
- Ability to master and troubleshoot digital tools.
- Basic graphic design and video editing skills.
- A sense of urgency to get things done one time, and on time.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- A resourceful – a “no job is too small” attitude.
- 100% company-paid healthcare for employees
- Matching 401k contribution plan
- Generous paid vacation package
- Generous paid holiday schedule (including extended holiday leave at the end of the year and mid-year)
- Paid parental leave
- Company-issued laptop/tech set-up
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Frequent catered lunches
- Professional development stipend