We’re looking for someone who loves writing with purpose.
At BCom, we bridge digital gaps by providing innovative digital consulting to disconnected parts of our world. Specifically, campaigns and causes.
As a content strategist at BCom Solutions, your primary responsibility will focus on crafting written messages for our clients (partners). Your writing will be used in social media posts, emails, blog posts, and on websites that motivate people to action. The ability to write across various mediums is a must. You will interact with both our digital team and the client to craft a message that not only tells a story — but compels others to get involved.
You can view some of our recent campaign work here.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Crafting messages across various mediums for campaigns and causes
- Building content in cooperation with our design team that can be displayed on social media
- Craft, measure and execute on full email marketing and fundraising strategies
- Work directly with our campaign clients at the local, state and national levels to create and execute strategies focused on achieving campaign goals
- Partner with internal creative teams to build content that drives people to action across multiple social media and other digital platforms
- Oversee and create editorial calendars to guide a client’s communications strategy
- Work with multiple projects across different initiatives
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Extremely strong writing and editing capabilities, with a proven portfolio
- Experience developing/managing email and social media campaigns from ideation to follow-up/analytics evaluation
- Comfortable handling strategic planning and daily execution of services for clients
- Knowledge of AP style
- Ability to craft messages in a fast-paced campaign environment; often under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team-oriented working habits
- Prior campaign, cause, or experience working with elected officials preferred, but not required
- Prior experience using email platforms like MailChimp, Action Network, NGP preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of social media marketing on platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat
- Experience writing in the voices of high-profile candidates or causes preferred, but not required