Spring 2019 Internships
The internship experience at BCom is one-of-a-kind. Our paid, high-growth internships launch students into careers in digital marketing, advocacy, and politics. Past interns have been offered full-time positions at our company as well as many other leading area firms.
Every internship at BCom is customized. You will spend 1/2 of your time with us serving as a member of our quality control team. You will proof and review all outbound work from BCom. You’ll play a role in crafting everything from local digital ads to websites for national political candidates. The other 1/2 will be spent on an area of interest to you from one of our business units: digital marketing/social media, web design, analytics, operations, or sales.
All candidates should have an understanding of modern trends in social media, email marketing, and web design. At BCom, we support a variety of political campaigns, nonprofit campaigns, and capital campaigns building digital strategies with a purpose!
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- A portfolio of work done to date
- Proficient level of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent project management and communication skills; detail oriented
- Excellent team-oriented working habits
The following skills/attributes are preferred, but not required:
- Passion for campaigns and causes that relate to our Nebraska roots
- Experience with social media, graphic design, or web technologies