Senior Digital Strategist
Our expanding company is seeking a senior digital strategist to join our team. As senior digital strategist at BCom Solutions, you will be our technical lead to advise, execute and implement digital marketing strategies focused on achieving client goals across all accounts. You will also be our internal team’s go-to resource for best practices on digital platforms including web, social, digital paid media and email to ensure campaigns come to life from a creative to media position.
We’re looking for self-starters who love to think creatively and analytically about solving problems with digital platforms. This job is an exciting opportunity to join the fastest growing privately-owned company in Nebraska as recognized by Inc. Magazine’s 5000 Regionals List.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Digital marketing planning and execution for owned, earned and paid channels (e.g., web, email, affiliate, display, search) continuously evaluating and improving return on investment.
- Develop and execute ad campaigns from start to finish using Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc.
- Test everything. Optimize pages for conversions, implement and test ad campaigns on multiple platforms and optimize campaigns toward client goals.
- Analyze website SEO, SEM, page speed and mobile improvements.
- Ensure analytics and tracking pixels are installed and KPIs are being measured accurately on all accounts.
- Create analytics reports and decks to present updates to clients.
- Respond to real time support ticket requests.
- Take a lead role in brainstorms, team meetings and calls.
- Keep up to date with evolving online media and technology trends and brief on how to capitalize most effectively on the latest tech developments.
- Train and brief internal team members and clients on digital platform best practices.
- Participate/contribute technical expertise to new client pitches.
- Supervise and train junior staff.
- Lead on setting up new client accounts (CRMs, email accounts, analytics, other internal tools).
- Actively manage vendor relationships.
- Other responsibilities as requested.
A successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years in communications and digital marketing/advertising (or similar).
- 1-year minimum experience working with Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and pixel event tracking configuration and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software platforms.
- Knowledge of basic HTML, CSS and WordPress.
- Ability to master and troubleshoot digital tools.
- Basic graphic design and video editing skills.
- Previous direct management experience.
- A sense of urgency to get things done one time, and on time.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- A resourceful – a “no job is too small” attitude.
- 100% company-paid healthcare for employees
- Matching 401k contribution plan
- Generous paid vacation package
- Generous paid holiday schedule (including extended holiday leave at the end of the year and mid-year)
- Paid parental leave
- Company-issued laptop/tech set-up
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Frequent catered lunches
- Professional development stipend