Project Manager (future opportunity)
Our expanding company is seeking a project manager to join our team. As a project manager, you will be responsible for the internal day-to-day oversight of client projects, which includes ensuring deadlines are met and communicating with clients and internal teams.
This job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing privately-owned companies in Nebraska as recognized by Inc. Magazine’s 5000 Regionals List! BCom Solutions works with numerous companies, causes and political campaigns, with a steadfast dedication to rural engagement. We’re looking for driven self-starters who can think creatively about solving problems for our growing list of clients with digital solutions.
Project managers at BCom are an integral part of our accounts team that coordinates all aspects of client engagement including project logistics, schedules and client relationships. This position is ideal for people passionate about account leadership and project management and offers a great opportunity for advancement. Project managers report to the Account Director.
Position responsibilities include:
- Work with the accounts team to establish and manage project scope.
- Work with our internal teams to turn client goals into reality. This includes diligent project management, deadline setting and internal task management.
- Understand client needs, requirements and objectives.
- Provide updates on project deliverables and timelines to our partners.
- Monitor existing client strategies and collaborate with our internal team to recommend new suggestions.
- Provide detailed updates to Account Director on a regular basis.
- Contribute to client proposals and quotes.
- Other responsibilities as requested.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 1-2 years in communications and digital marketing/advertising (or similar).
- High level of organizational and meticulous attention to detail.
- A functional understanding of online, paid media including social media and web ads
- Superb communication skills – verbal, digital, face-to-face.
- Willingness to work outside the typical 9-5. This may occasionally include late nights/weekends.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask on various projects under tight deadlines.
- Excellent team-oriented working habits.
- Understanding of project management software and processes desirable, but not required (Specifically, BCom uses Asana for all project management needs)
Salary & Benefits:
- 100% company-paid healthcare for employees
- Matching 401k contribution plan
- Generous vacation package
- Generous holiday schedule (including extended holiday leave at the end of the year and mid-year)
- Paid parental leave
- Company-issued laptop/tech set-up
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Regular team lunches (catered and stipends provided to remote teammates)
- Salary range: $48-55k base salary with a 6-month employment evaluation for advancement