Internships – Fall 2021
The internship experience at BCom is one-of-a-kind. Our paid, high-growth internships launch students into careers in digital marketing, advocacy, and politics. Past interns have been offered full-time positions at our company as well as many other leading area firms.
Every internship at BCom is customized. You will spend half of your time with us serving as a member of our quality control team. You will proof and review all outbound work from BCom. You’ll play a role in crafting everything from local digital ads to websites for national political candidates. The other half will be spent on an area of interest to you from one of our business units: digital marketing/social media, web design, analytics, operations, or sales.
All candidates should have an understanding of modern trends in social media, email marketing and web design. At BCom, we support a variety of political campaigns, nonprofit campaigns, and capital campaigns building digital strategies with a purpose!
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- A portfolio of work done to date
- Proficient level of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent project management and communication skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent team-oriented working habits
The following skills/attributes are preferred, but not required:
- Passion for campaigns and causes that relate to our Nebraska roots
- Experience with social media, graphic design, or web technologies