Agency Manager – Executive Assistant
BCom Solutions is seeking a detail-oriented Agency Manager to work directly with our company leadership. The position will interface with all members of leadership, our internal team as well as directly client facing. As the Agency Manager – Executive Assistant, you will learn about our clients and the solutions BCom offers, assisting with sales, presentations, proposals, scheduling and travel. As part of the position, you will be responsible for problem solving, organizing and preparing talking points.
As the role evolves you will be given more client work, as well as more access to confidential information pertaining to different clients and team issues. BCom specializes in digital communications for rapidly-evolving campaigns, causes and companies.
The role includes a variety of tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide energetic, detailed support for BCom Solutions CEO, COO and other managers on a variety of projects including working directly with our clients
- Serve as a connection point between our remote team members and Nebraska-based operations team
- Manage a rigorous calendar including meeting requests, appointments, travel and flight arrangements, and conference logistics
- Manage office logistics at BCom Solutions headquarters including office operations and conference space logistics and access
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Superior attention to details
- Excellent verbal, written, and digital communication skills
- Experience supporting a multi-timezone remote team preferred, but not required
- A determined, self-motivated working attitude
- Ability to multi-task and think quick on his/her feet
- Ability to provide high-level, confidential support