Digital Strategist – Campaigns
We’re looking for a digital strategist to join our political campaigns team.
BCom Solutions is the digital agency for rural campaigns, causes and companies. We work with several of the leading political campaigns in the Heartland.
As a digital strategist at BCom Solutions, you will be a part of our political campaigns team and will be responsible for crafting email and social content that helps our candidates raise money, recruit volunteers and achieve victory in the November 2020 elections. You will have a love for writing and a passion for helping our campaigns (mostly progressive and moderate candidates) cross the finish line. Typical salary range is commensurate with experience but typically ranges from $42-48k.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Write. Email content and social media content with a careful balance of crafty yet effective.
- Crafting and formatting email campaigns using tools like ActionNetwork and NGP.
- Manage digital communications for a variety of campaigns — including social media communications, email communications, and web content
- Work directly with our campaigns (clients) to create and execute strategies focused on achieving campaign goals
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Writing skills like no other. If you’re subscribed to more than 10 political email lists you should…. apply.
- Knowledge of AP-style
- Ability to work well under press and tight deadlines
- Critical thinking skills
- A passion for political campaigns
- Experience with NGP, ActionNetwork and ActBlue preferred
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Excellent team-oriented working habits
- Prior campaign, cause, or experience working with elected officials preferred