Digital Advertising Strategist
Our expanding company is seeking a digital advertising strategist to join our team. As the strategy/technical lead on paid digital advertising strategy, you will advise on, execute and implement paid digital strategies focused on achieving client goals. You will also be our internal team’s go-to resource for best practices on paid digital strategies including paid social, digital display/programmatic and OTT/CTV.
We’re looking for self-starters who love to think creatively and analytically about solving problems with digital platforms. This job is an exciting opportunity to join the fastest growing privately-owned company in Nebraska as recognized by Inc. Magazine’s 5000 Regionals List.
As digital advertising strategist, you will play a leading role crafting digital advertising strategies for some of our most important client partnerships including: Political campaigns ranging from state senate to Congress and statewide office and multi-tiered advocacy and awareness campaigns for nonprofits nationwide!
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Plan and execute digital ads campaigns from start to finish
- Collaborate with our accounts/strategist team to gain the necessary information from the client including budget information and client advertising goals
- Collaborate with our creative director and creative team to conceptualize a visual strategy that brings the vision to life
- Manage small and large digital budgets for campaigns and causes and optimize for necessary conversions including paid digital persuasion campaigns, direct donate advertising campaigns and acquisition campaigns.
- Serving as the team’s go-to expert for paid digital programs
- Manage relationships with relevant media buying partners
- Implement and test digital campaigns on multiple platforms, optimize campaigns toward client goals.
- Analyze analytics and provide improvement suggestions internally and client-facing for digital campaign performance
- Ensure analytics and tracking pixels are installed and KPIs are being measured accurately on all accounts.
- Create advertising reports and decks to present updates to clients.
- Occasionally contribute and participate on new client pitches.
- Actively contribute to strategy sessions, team meetings and calls.
- Other responsibilities as requested.
A successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years in paid digital roles at an agency, organization or campaign (or similar experience).
- Experience crafting digital advertising plans for budgets of all sizes (our paid client budget plans range from a few thousand dollars a year to multi-million dollar campaign budgets)
- Experience with advertising campaign tools like Google Ads, Facebook Ads/Business Manager and DSPolitical, DoubleClick Campaign Manager (or similar DSP).
- Understanding of digital advertising best practices and trends
- Hands-on experience with CRM software platforms.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and pixel conversion event tracking best practices.
- A sense of urgency to get things done one time, and on time.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- A resourceful – a “no job is too small” attitude.
- 100% company-paid healthcare for employees
- Matching 401k contribution plan
- Generous paid vacation package
- Generous paid holiday schedule (including extended holiday leave at the end of the year and mid-year)
- Paid parental leave
- Company-issued laptop/tech set-up
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Frequent catered lunches
- Professional development stipend
- Wellness/ mental health stipend
- Salary range: $55,000 – $62,500 annual starting salary with opportunity for advancement