Digital Account Leader: Campaigns and Causes
We’re looking for someone who loves results-driven, creative digital strategies that drive our customer’s brand through the roof!
At BCom, we are building digital strategies for causes, issues, and companies with a purpose.
As an account leader for our campaigns and causes practices, you will be responsible for managing the relationship between our firm and key political and advocacy campaigns.
In this role, you will work with our dedicated digital team to build winning digital strategies for campaigns of all shapes and sizes around the country. You will be the front-facing client point of contact and will spend most of your time ensuring that both our internal team and the client are on-track to achieve [digital] success.
You can view some of our recent campaign work here.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Serving as the primary point of contact for multiple key campaign accounts. Our key accounts require the highest level of customer service. This may include after-hours or location-based support. It is your role to be the ally to our client on behalf of our team; maintaining superior communications (in-person, on the phone, and electronically) is critical.
- Monitoring existing digital strategies and recommending new suggestions
- Working with our digital team (of designers, developers, and copywriters) to turn client goals into reality. This includes diligent project management including deadline setting and internal task management.
- Work directly with our campaigns (clients) to create and execute strategies focused on achieving campaign goals
- Provide detailed updates to senior management and clients on a regular basis
- Strategically, you will be the conduit between our team and the client. It is important that you stay in-tune with industry specific trends and news.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Prior campaign or cause experience with working with elected officials in a high-paced campaign environment
- Experience with digital solutions, including social media, email, and web optimization
- An understanding of online, paid media including social media and web ads
- Superb communication skills – verbal, digital, face-to-face. You’ll be the BCom Solutions “voice” to the accounts you manage. This may include late nights/weekends during busy seasons
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task on various projects under pressure
- Excellent team-oriented working habits