BCom is looking for a creative director to oversee the creative strategy and execution of digital campaigns, design projects and brand development.
BCom Solutions is the digital agency for rural campaigns, causes and companies. We work with campaigns and causes across the country and are proud to call the Midwest (Nebraska, to be specific) home.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Work with the design team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Work with account leaders (client-facing) to ensure creative strategies and deliverables are completed on-time and inline with creative strategies.
- Create and implement tailored design/marketing/communications plans based on individual client requirements.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions (internal and external)
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Supervise the team’s daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets. Team members include graphic designers, web designer, content strategist and photographer/videographer.
- Work with content strategists to develop exceptional and well-crafted content that meet clients’ requirements.
- Other responsibilities as requested
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum of 5 years’ design and/or digital experience
- A minimum of 2-3 years leading a creative team – graphic designers, web designers, photo/videographers
- A solid understanding of design, copy and web practices.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Excellent team-oriented working habits
Why Work With Us (aka Benefits)
- 100% company-paid healthcare for employees
- Matching 401k contribution plan
- Generous paid vacation package
- Generous paid holiday schedule (including extended holiday leave at the end of the year and mid-year)
- Paid parental leave
- Company-issued laptop/tech set-up
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Frequent catered lunches
- Professional development stipend