Our expanding company is seeking an account manager to join our team. As an account manager, you will be responsible for managing the relationship between our firm and partners who look to us as experts in the digital field. You will be the front-facing client point of contact and will spend most of your time ensuring that both our internal team and the client are on-track to achieve success. This job is an exciting opportunity to join the fastest growing privately-owned company in Nebraska as recognized by Inc. Magazine’s 5000 Regionals List.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Serving as the primary point of contact for multiple accounts. Our partners require the highest level of customer service. This may include after-hours or location-based support. It is your role to be an ally to our client on behalf of our team; maintaining superior communications (in-person, on the phone, and electronically) is critical.
- Monitoring existing digital strategies and collaborating with our internal team to recommend new suggestions.
- Working with our internal creative team to turn client goals into reality. This includes diligent project management including deadline setting and internal task management.
- Work directly with our partners to create and execute strategies focused on achieving campaign goals.
- Provide detailed updates to senior management and clients on a regular basis.
- Strategically, you will be the conduit between our team and the client. It is important that you stay in-tune with industry-specific trends and news in the digital space.
- Other responsibilities as requested
A successful candidate will have:
- 1-3 years in communications and digital marketing/advertising (or similar).
- High level of organizational and meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience communicating digital solutions, including social media, email and web optimization, to stakeholders and clients.
- A functional understanding of online, paid media including social media and web ads
- Superb communication skills – verbal, digital, face-to-face. You’ll be the BCom Solutions “voice” to the accounts you manage.
- Willingness to work outside the typical 9-5. This may occasionally include late nights/weekends.
- Operational experience with tools like NGP VAN, Action Network, MailChimp, and other tools preferred, but not required.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask on various projects under tight deadlines.
- Excellent team-oriented working habits.
Applicants with 2–5 years minimum in account management preferred.
- 100% company-paid healthcare for employees
- Matching 401k contribution plan
- Generous paid vacation package
- Generous paid holiday schedule (including extended holiday leave at the end of the year and mid-year)
- Paid parental leave
- Company-issued laptop/tech set-up
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Frequent catered lunches
- Professional development stipend