At BCom, authentic relationships matter. As an account leader, you will be responsible for managing the relationship between our firm and partners who look to us as experts in the digital field.
You will be the front-facing client point of contact and will spend most of your time ensuring that both our internal team and the client are on-track to achieve success.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Serving as the primary point of contact for multiple clients. Our key accounts require the highest level of customer service. This may include after-hours or location-based support. It is your role to be an ally to our client on behalf of our team; maintaining superior communications (in-person, on the phone, and electronically) is critical.
- Monitoring existing digital strategies and recommending new suggestions, in partnership with our internal team.
- Working with our internal creative team to turn client goals into reality. This includes diligent project management including deadline setting and internal task management.
- Work directly with our partners to create and execute strategies focused on achieving campaign goals.
- Provide detailed updates to senior management and clients on a regular basis.
- Strategically, you will be the conduit between our team and the client. It is important that you stay in-tune with industry-specific trends and news in the digital space.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- High level of organizational and meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience communicating digital solutions, including social media, email, and web optimization, to stakeholders and clients.
- A functional understanding of online, paid media including social media and web ads
- Superb communication skills – verbal, digital, face-to-face. You’ll be the BCom Solutions “voice” to the accounts you manage.
- Willingness to work outside the typical 9-5. This may include late nights/weekends, attending campaign events, etc during busy seasons.
- Operational experience with tools like NGP VAN, Action Network, MailChimp, and other tools preferred, but not required.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask on various projects under tight deadlines.
- Excellent team-oriented working habits.
Applicants with 2–5 years minimum in account leadership or political campaign operations preferred.
Why Join Us
- 100% covered medical insurance
- Extensive vacation time package
- Salary commensurate with experience with ability for work-based performance compensation
- Conference stipend to attend cool events, meet ups, and gatherings
- Flexible working hours, ability to manage projects remotely and on-site
- Remote work available