Account Leader: Campaigns and Causes
We’re looking for someone who loves results-driven, creative digital strategies that drive our campaign and advocacy partners forward.
At BCom, we bridge digital gaps by providing innovative digital consulting to disconnected parts of our world. Specifically, campaigns and causes. As an account leader for our campaign and cause practice, you will be responsible for managing the relationship between our firm and key political and advocacy campaigns at the local, state and national level.
In this role, you will work with our dedicated digital team to build award winning digital strategies for campaigns of all shapes and sizes around the country. You will be the front-facing client point of contact and will spend most of your time ensuring that both our internal team and the client are on-track to achieve success
You can view some of our recent campaign work here.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Serving as the primary point of contact for multiple key campaign accounts. Our key accounts require the highest level of customer service. This may include after-hours or location-based support. It is your role to be an ally to our client on behalf of our team; maintaining superior communications (in-person, on the phone, and electronically) is critical
- Monitoring existing digital strategies and recommending new suggestions, in partnership with our digital team
- Working with our internal creative team to turn client goals into reality. This includes diligent project management including deadline setting and internal task management.
- Work directly with our campaigns (clients) to create and execute strategies focused on achieving campaign goals
- Provide detailed updates to senior management and clients on a regular basis
- Strategically, you will be the conduit between our team and the client. It is important that you stay in-tune with industry-specific trends and news in digital politics and campaigning
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Prior campaign experience working with elected officials in a high-paced campaign environment. Experience in statewide or federal level digital operations preferred, but not required
- High level of organizational and meticulous attention to detail
- Experience communicating digital solutions, including social media, email, and web optimization, to stakeholders and clients
- A functional understanding of online, paid media including social media and web ads
- Superb communication skills – verbal, digital, face-to-face. You’ll be the BCom Solutions “voice” to the accounts you manage.
- Willingness to work outside the typical 9-5. This may include late nights/weekends, attending campaign events, etc during busy seasons.
- Operational experience with tools like NGP VAN, Action Network, MailChimp, and other tools preferred, but not required
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Ability to multitask on various projects under tight deadlines
- Excellent team-oriented working habits